Cottonseed meal is a sustainably-sourced byproduct of the agricultural cotton industry. It is an all-around good fertilizer for plants. Cottonseed gives a plushy, slow-release nutrition to all plants, and is especially good for acid-loving plants. It should be applied once every year.
- Analysis: (6-0-4)
- 5 pound bag
- Excellent all purpose fertilizer
- Great for acid loving plants
- Promotes vigorous and robust growth.
- Lower soil PH, making it convenient for a surge in elements like iron and magnesium in the soil.
- Holds high organic content.
- Suitable for aeration of tight and dense soil.
- Aids in moisture retention in light and sandy soil.
- Infused with seven essential strains of beneficial soil microbes
How to Use Cottonseed Meal:
- You can add Cottonseed Meal to compost or fertilizer before planting, or work small amounts directly onto soil surface, then water.
- 8-10 lbs/100 sq ft.
There are no reviews yet.