Blood meal is a vital organic fertilizer that is one of the highest natural sources of nitrogen and iron. A fast-release source of nitrogen for plants that have a high nitrogen requirement. Blood meal has the added benefits of repelling deer and squirrels. Best applied in spring or at the beginning of your growing season to ensure the proper growth of vegetables, flowers, and plants.
- Analysis: (13.6-0-0)
- 5 lb Bag
- A fast acting source of nitrogen
- Recommended for use on all crops once a year
- Effective as a compost activator
- Repellent for deer and squirrel
How to Use Blood Meal:
- Mix it directly into the top of the soil, or dilute with water and spray onto soil.
- Gentle fertilizing: 1 lb per 100 sq ft.
- Moderate fertilizing: 2 lbs per 100 sq ft.
There are no reviews yet.