Dolomite is Heaven-sent for gardeners troubled with soil that has a low pH, or is alkaline. This gives a quick-fix solution to soil pH problems, compared with other slow-release options. You can use dolomite lime to quickly concoct a nutrient-rich compost, since it encourages decomposition, water permeability and nutrient uptake. Dolomite Lime is especially rich in calcium and magnesium.
- Chemistry: Calcium Magnesium Carbonate
- Quickly raises soil pH
- Fast acting for adjusting acidic soils
- Rich source of natural magnesium and calcium
- Contains more than .6% magnesium oxide
- 5 lb bag
How to Dolomite Lime:
- 2-5 pounds per 100 sq ft.
- For vegetable and flower gardens, apply 1-2 lbs per 100 sq ft by evenly distributing over soil surface by hand or spreader.
- For soil pH maintenance, test and apply seasonally as needed.
- For trees and shrubs, spread ½-1 lb per 1” of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line and water in well.
There are no reviews yet.